Screenshot of Article 50 in the Lisbon Treaty on line. It’s just this.
This is Article 50, read it, if you like, or scroll down and then I tell you why they’re trying to make the Brexit seem more difficult than it is, ’cause May and Hammond are related to the globalists who want to boycott Brexit:
1. Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.
2. A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention. In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union. That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.
3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.
4. For the purposes of paragraphs 2 and 3, the member of the European Council or of the Council representing the withdrawing Member State shall not participate in the discussions of the European Council or Council or in decisions concerning it.
A qualified majority shall be defined in accordance with Article 238(3)(b) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.
5. If a State which has withdrawn from the Union asks to rejoin, its request shall be subject to the procedure referred to in Article 49.
This article was written precisely because the Britons didn’t want to enter the EU without the certainty that they could withdraw if they pleased and in fact it’s the Britons who now are using it.
It does not take 2 years or even 6 years to Brexit, if you do things properly, and moreover it is untrue that the Commission can do the talks as Juncker says arbitrary, according to the article it’s the Council, that means the Prime Ministers of the other countries that do the talks, which means Merkel, Hollande, Renzi etc. No Juncker or Mogherini and Renzi, Hollande, Merkel & Co. will never accept limits to selling goods to Britain: they are making it difficult on purpose to please the globalists who try to prevent the UK becoming an independent country, if Hollande doesn’t want to “allow” access to the free market without free movement of people, Merkel would rebel and in every case and I repeat every case, France should pay tariffs to sell french goods to the Britons without giving access to single market to the UK, this means they are bluffing in the attempt to save the EU and that May and Hammond who are remainers are playing the part because they want to damage their own nation, the UK, to please the globalists who are against any nation to be independent. This means also another chilling thing: the UK is uselessly paying the EU single market’s access fee, it is paying it for nothing, what they are scared of truly in Brussels is that people understand that they can sell goods to the EU without paying the single market’s access fee and that trading with the EU from the outside is economically much more convenient than trading from the inside. This would bring to the dissolution of the Union quickly. And it is true technically. Check the details.
What to do? Very simple. Strike trade deals with the best markets outside the EU and write on the contract of the deals that they come into force from the very same day of the brexit, if the Council of Europe, that is not Juncker and the Commission so they must get over it, according to their own Treaty it’s the Prime Ministers of the remaining EU nations, if they refuse to do the same, that is to sign a trade deal with Britain and write on the contract that it comes into force from the first day of the Brexit, then the first day of the Brexit, which can be as soon as the 21st of June 2017 automatically two things will happen:
1) All the trade deals signed with non EU partners and countries come into full force.
2) The trade with the EU automatically reverts to the WTO rules of a 3% tariff for the import/export.
End of. Nothing to do with immigration, just like it has nothing to do with immigration any trade deal with USA, Canada or China. Immigration and movement of people are just another separated issue.
At this point, either Germany and Holland will convince the rest of the remaining EU to abolish the tariffs, ’cause they would have to pay in tariffs more than they receive, or Germany and The Netherlands would withdraw from the EU, or would have to accept to pay tariffs on the export to the UK, but all this will happen after Brexit not before.
What’s the real point then? The real point is that there are strong globalist forces that are trying to boycott Brexit through Hammond and May who are remainers. They fear an independent UK because it would set Greece free from the condition of slavery they brought her, ’cause Greece would exit the EU, wouldn’t pay any fine, actually she wouldn’t pay any debt and would start dealing with the UK, which thing would be better for them all, she would also stop pretending she has to forcefully take immigrants and refugees, the refugee crisis would be over and the globalisation would be stopped. Can you imagine Soros and Rothschild and the likes of Ben Bernanke losing like this? Yes, I can. The real brexiteers must push Hammond and May into real Brexit as quickly as possible as explained above, moreover the Commission is not even mentioned in the article 50, so a lot of “problems” with UK exit are invented.
Add that the Brexit will empower the UK in the Parliament, in the Crown and in the Foreign Office, it would be an alternative power to the bankers’s one, and intrinsically more democratic, more political and more christian, it would for example and just for the beginning have the power to set Greece free from the banking system slavery, and this would be only the beginning. This is it. Just do it.